Customer Success Manager - Borrowers
Explore remote-friendly and flexible options, and join our mission to make traveling easy and accessible to everyone. Cloud of Goods is a marketplace matching borrowers with rental businesses.
This year, we are opening new markets and launching new products for borrowers. We plan to be the largest e-commerce platform for rentals in the world. It’s a big goal and we are recruiting people to join us on this journey.
You have strong views on what good customer service looks like and are looking to spread your views with a growing number of Customer Happiness representatives (the CHE team).
- 3+ years in hospitality
- Experience leading a remote service/support team from the US
- Experience with multichannel customer support (we use phone, chat, and email)
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees
- Decisiveness and attention to detail
- Training, coaching, scheduling, and leading the CHE team as they provide support for borrowers. The CHE team is the first contact for both active customers and prospective customers.
- Average CHE response times are at 60 seconds and you are expected to bring maximum response times to under 60 seconds.
- Highlight to CHE team and leadership examples of excellence from the team as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Capture requested/recommended product features to support customer satisfaction efforts, and work with leadership to prioritize items on the technical roadmap.
- Audit the CHE team through direct customer contact as well as “mystery shoppers” on the platform.
- Monitor third-party review sites for opportunities to engage and improve our brand with customers.
How to Apply?
Email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com