At Cloud of Goods, we strive to provide the best service and top quality equipment rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about the standard wheelchair rentals:
About the product
- 20" seat holds persons up to 250 lbs.
- 18" seat holds persons up to 200 lbs.
- Medical quality
- Total weight of the wheelchair is 40-50 lbs.
- Comes with detachable, swing-away foot rests
- Can self-propel or be pushed
- Completely transportable: footrests detach, wheelchair folds in half, and entire product can fit in the trunk of most cars
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out these other products that might work:
Delivery and pickup: How it works
At a hotel:
- We will drop off your rental item(s) at the hotel bell desk or the front desk between 7-10pm the evening before your rental start date. Not checked in yet? No problem! The item(s) will be left at the bell/front desk under your hotel reservation name for your easy claim upon arrival. (hint: please indicate your hotel reservation name in the “Special Instructions” section at the bottom of the reservation form).
- To return the item(s), simply leave it with the bell desk or front desk, and we’ll swing by the evening your rental ends to pick it up between 7-10pm! It’s easy!!!
At a residence or AirBnB:
- We can deliver your rentals to any residence within 20-mile radius of our warehouse. Not sure if you are within the delivery range? Just fill out the delivery address in the reservation form and we will tell you if we deliver to your location or not. Still not sure? Give us a call at 415-621-9757 and we’d be happy to let you know!
- We typically drop off your item(s) the evening before your rental start date between 7-10pm. There is no extra charge for this service; we just want to make sure you have your equipment right away in the morning when you need it! That time frame doesn’t work for you? No problem! You can choose to have the item delivered between 8-11am the morning of your rental start date.
At a theme park, airport, rental car counter, or specific destination:
- Want us to drop off your rental gear at Disney, Universal, the airport, rental car counter, or another specific location? You got it! Note the specific time you would like us to dropoff and pickup in the “Special Instructions” section at the end of the reservation form. We can drop off anytime between 8-11am, and pick up anytime between 7-10pm.
Frequently rented together
Customer questions & answers
Question: Can the wheelchair fit in the trunk of my car?
Answer: Yes! The footrests detach and the wheelchair folds in half. It fits in the trunk of most standard cars.
Question: Is the wheelchair clean and in good condition?
Answer: Absolutely! We steam clean and disinfect every last inch of our wheelchairs before they are inspected and sent out to our customers.
Question: How wide is the seat of the standard wheelchair?
Answer: We have two different standard wheelchairs: one with an 18” seat, and one with a 20” seat. If you’d like a specific one, please indicate this in the “Special Instructions” section of your order form.
Latex Free | Yes, No
MRI Compatible | No
UNSPSC | 42192210
WC Arm Style | Perm Full, Removable Desk Length
WC Leg Style | Swing Away, Elevating
WC Seat Depth | 16 in
WC Seat Width | 18 in, 16 in
Weight Capacity (in LB) | 250 lb