At Cloud of Goods, we strive to provide the best service and top quality mobility scooter rentals. Here’s everything you need to know about renting a lightweight mobility scooter:
About the product
- Holds persons up to 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Top speed of 4.25 mph and has a 7-10 mile cruising range
- Delivered fully charged; battery charger provided
- Completely transportable: breaks down without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most standard cars
- The heaviest piece weighs between 30-40 lbs (13.6- 18.1 kg)
- Equipped with front and rear wheel suspension
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out these other products that might work:
Delivery and pickup: How it works
At a hotel:
- We will drop off your rental item(s) at the hotel bell desk or the front desk between 7-10pm the evening before your rental start date. Not checked in yet? No problem! The item(s) will be left at the bell/front desk under your hotel reservation name for your easy claim upon arrival. (hint: please indicate your hotel reservation name in the “Special Instructions” section at the bottom of the reservation form).
- To return the item(s), simply leave it with the bell desk or front desk, and we’ll swing by the evening your rental ends to pick it up between 7-10pm! It’s easy!!!
At a residence or an AirBnB:
- We can deliver your rentals to any residence within 20-mile radius of our warehouse. Not sure if you are within the delivery range? Just fill out the delivery address in the reservation form and we will tell you if we deliver to your location or not. Still not sure? Give us a call at 415-621-9757 and we’d be happy to let you know!
- We typically drop off your item(s) the evening before your rental start date between 7-10pm. There is no extra charge for this service; we just want to make sure you have your equipment right away in the morning when you need it! That time frame doesn’t work for you? No problem! You can choose to have the item delivered between 8-11am the morning of your rental start date.
At a theme park, airport, or specific destination:
- Want us to drop off your mobility scooter at Disney, Universal Studios, the airport, rental car counter, or another specific location in San Francisco, Orlando, Anaheim, or Las Vegas? You got it! Note the specific time you would like us to dropoff and pickup in the “Special Instructions” section at the end of the reservation form.
Frequently rented together
Note: You can simply add all these Accessories
to your shopping cart and reserve together with your mobility scooter rental.Customer questions & answersQuestion:
Will the scooter fit in the trunk of my car?
Answer: Yes! The scooter breaks down into 4 pieces without the use of tools and fits in the trunk of most standard cars.
Question: Are the scooters in good condition?
Answer: They are! We purchase all of our scooters brand new and clean and disinfect them after every use. Before being rented, scooters are inspected for cleanliness and condition.
Question: I’m going to Disney. Will the scooter last for the whole day?
Answer: The scooters typically run 10-15 miles on a full charge. To ensure your scooter lasts all day, make sure to bring the charger with you and plug in at the parks during pitstops! The charger fits into any three prong outlet.
We carry two types of mobility scooters in our rental inventory. Here are the manufacturer videos and product specs for both:
Pride Go-Go LX
Model | Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel
Model Number | S54 LX
Front Tires | 2" x 7" solid
Rear Tires | 2.5" x 8" solid
Maximum Speed* | Up to 4.4 mph
Ground Clearance | 1.5" at motor
Turning Radius** | 44.75"
Overall Length** | 41"
Overall Width of Base** | 20.5"
Seat-to-Ground Height Range | 20.75"-22.25"
Seat Type | Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17x17)
Seat-to-Deck Height Range | 16.25"-17.25"
Weight** | 87 lbs.
Battery Weight | 12AH 9 lbs. each18AH 14 lbs. each
Battery Requirements | (2) 12AH OR (2) 18AH
Maximum Range Per Charge* | Up to 11 miles (18AH)Up to 10.5 Miles (18AH)
Battery Charger | Off-board, 2A
Suspension | CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
Maximum Weight Capacity | 300 lbs.
Standard Body Colors | Red, Blue
Weight of Heaviest Piece** | 37 lbs.
Drive Scout DST
Weight Capacity | 325 lbs.
Top Speed | 4.25 mph
Estimated Range | 15 miles
Max Climbing Angle | 6°
Turning Radius | 55"
Ground Clearance | 2.5"
Dimensions | 42.5" (L) x 21.25" (W) x 36" (H)
Seat Dimensions | 17.5" (W) x 16" (D)
Back Height | 14"
Controller | CURTIS 45A
Motor | 270W x 4700RPM
Batteries | 20AH
Charger | 2A
Brakes | Electromagnetic
Freewheel Mode | Yes
Front Wheels | 8" x 2"
Rear Wheels | 8" x 2"
Anti-Tip Wheels | 2" x ¾"
Base Weight | 70 lbs.
Battery Weight (Pair) | 30 lbs. (20 AH)
Seat Weight | 23 lbs.
Heaviest Piece Weight | Front Section: 43 lbs.
Total Weight | 123 lbs.